A mobile application is that one technological tool that every modern enterprise needs to deploy for faster and effective business mobilization. However, not every enterprise is successful in adopting mobile applications that are specifically suited to increase the sale of its products and services. Despite showing the combination of both functionality and budget, several apps fail to achieve the solutions they were designed to provide. As a result, not only are these apps classified as unsuccessful; they also fail to give mobility solution to the organization they are deployed in. listed below are fundamental features that all mobile applications deployed in enterprises must have:
1. Smart push system – The push alert or push notification system of an enterprise mobile app should provide a more enhanced functionality than merely providing information to the user regarding when to download the application’s updated version. This is the reason why only apps with the ‘smart push system’ should be deployed. Through these apps, the developers automatically anticipate the mobile needs of the end users, thus helping to connect with prominent brands which may help play a major role in mobilization. The smart push system takes into account the mobile behavior of the enterprise and uses location based services to supply updates or upgrades.
2. Integration with social media sites – All enterprise apps should be successfully integrated with social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook so that they may have social networking capabilities. However, the enterprises must pay more attention to what is being shared socially via the app, rather than just concentrating on where it is being shared, else the end users will not derive any value from the social sharing component.
3. There should be a local context to the app – Location based mobile applications are highly profitable to an enterprise today. Most brands, especially retailers, must introduce a local context to their mobile applications in order to be able to provide the target audience with information related to offers, discounts, and such other types of recommendations. Features such as GPS, accelerometer, and compass should thus be added to every mobile app deployed in an enterprise.
4. Simple ways of making online payments – In a busy and competitive market scenario of today’s, most mobile audiences prefer making online to direct transactions. This is the reason why an enterprise mobile app should be equipped with a simple commerce engine. The way to make mobile payments using the enterprise app should be as simple as possible so that even users who are not technologically sound can install them for making purchases of the company’s products and services.
5. Consistently well performing – While the ability to function well is the main ingredient of a successful enterprise app, the performance should continue for an elongated time period so that the enterprise retains this mobile application. Therefore, before deploying the app, an enterprise must make sure that it is tested by a team of well qualified IT testers under extreme conditions. Among other factors of performance, the mobile app should not consume too much battery power of the device in which it is installed and should not crash in between in spite of being run over several hours at a stretch..https://www.entreprise-sans-fautes.com/
Though the above five are some of the most important qualities of a successful enterprise mobile app, the list is not an exhaustive one; the priorities change as per the demand of the market.